• You will need to be capable of working independently to market products and services to communities, property managers and owners.
• To be successful in this position you need to be highly motivated, extremely confident, a self-starter with a positive attitude, and possess strong communications and time management skills.
• This person will plan execute on-site events, engage consumers and increase property penetration rate by driving sales of products and services.
• Developing and maintaining positive relationships with property managers Achieving weekly and monthly sales goals.
• Scheduling events and negotiating additional marketing tactics.
• Pre-promote events and offers.
• Establish clear communication between clients and prospects.
• Administrative duties including event recap, finance management and product inventory
• Meet and exceed weekly sales goals set by client.
• Meet weekly event scheduling needs and expectations.
• Communicate and work with management to assist the sales teams with sales goal achievement.
• Build and maintain relationships with property managers/owners, event contacts, team members and internal staff.
• Full time availability (may include some nights/weekends)
• Ideal candidates will possess prior sales experience in related fields such as real estate, outside sales, business to business, retail or Telecom.
• Possess a strong work ethic, requires little supervision
• Solid organization, communication and interpersonal skills are imperative
• Must have a form of transportation (commuting/some travel is required)
• Candidates may be subject to a pre-employment background screen and/or drug test
• Bilingual in Spanish is highly preferred
Work Hours: Full Time
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on SalesBlogcast