Gibson, Johnson & Company, Inc.
New York, NY
We have been retained to lead a search for a Strategic Account Advisor for a highly respected software and services firm.
This position has excellent earnings potential for a true consultative sales professional. The company has a history of over thirty years of stability and growth. They are a reseller of choice in the commercial construction community due to the quality of their consulting services and customer support. This is a full-time employee position with base, bonus, and generous benefits. Your territory will be the Northeastern United States. The company headquarters is in Atlanta and you will work from an office in your home when not out visiting customers.
• 3-5 years or more of direct sales experience
• Experience successfully managing a field sales territory
• Strong presentation, written, and oral communication skills
• Desire to be coached and develop in speaking with C level executives and owners in asking questions and developing solutions to business and workflow issues.
• Experience selling to commercial construction firms or experience selling software, medical devices, or other technical products or services
For initial consideration please attach a copy of your resume. All inquiries will be kept in confidence. A more detailed description will be sent to qualified candidates. Additional information on our search firm is at . This will be an outstanding opportunity for the right person. We look forward to hearing from you.
Work Hours: Full Time
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on SalesBlogcast